Uyuni, Bolivia


I was really exited coming to Bolivia as this is the South America that I’ve always imagined with its music, architecture, colours and most of all indigenous people wearing traditional costumes. As much as I love photographing landscapes, photographing people is what excites me the most. And that’s why Uyuni which is our first stop in Bolivia made me super happy. Here is a few snaps that I took while strolling along the streets. I have to admit that I found it a bit hard first to go out on the streets and photograph people. I wasn’t too sure about what approach to take and whether I should ask or not for the permission. I was mainly interested in older Bolivian ladies wearing their amazing outfits. Unfortunately none of them wanted to be photographed when I asked and most of the time I just walked away but few times I just thought oh well fuck  it and I took the photo like some of the nastiest street photographers.

Comments

Popular Posts