San Pedro De Atacama, Chile


WHAT A MAGICAL PLACE!!!  

I don’t know what I was expecting to see as I have never seen any photos from the town itself but when we arrived to San Pedro De Atacama I loved the place straight away. It is officially become my favorite place in Chile, it's so different from anything we have seen so far in this looooooong country.  San Pedro is located  2440 meters above sea level which is the highest I have ever been plus it is on the desert and dusty, dry air is another novelty for me. Just a shame we couldn't spend here more time as I could easily stay here at least a week. The whole atmosphere of this place is very relaxed and sleepy in a good way and that's what we have been doing here...RELAXING and exploring the beautiful surrounding.






Comments

Popular Posts