Updates

I haven't been updating this blog for a really long time and having it still on the blogger feels so out of date. I have been thinking to move it somewhere else to give it a new vibrancy but simply I have no time for it anymore. Though I will try and put a few photos from the past year or so and maybe if I catch up It will inspire me to do some more bigger changes. Even if there is no one on the other side to read and look I feel like keeping all my adventures on the hard drive only is not enough.





....So...... after Monty turned 2 years old in March 2016 I took my mum to few more places in New Zealand and then in April we flew to Poland for a few months. The trip was chaotic as it can be when flying with kids but we managed alright and without her help I dont think I could do it.



Memorable photo of Antek with flight attendant during his first flight ever. He was actually a very peaceful and a happy baby. It was his crazy two year old full of energy brother who was running around like a headless chicken. Me and mum couldn't keep up with him.


Comments

Popular Posts