Moving again

No not to Nelson unfortunately, not yet;) We are just shifting to a new suburb and changing a house in Invercargill. How many times we have been moving? I actually lost the count. Its frustrating at times and some people maybe even most people hate it but I think I enjoy it. I love packing and unpacking. I get a little bit anxious if I stay in one place for too long. Whether its a new house or a city it doesn't really matter. Our current house has a beautiful huge backyard but because of the weather and horrendously strong wind we cannot use it as often as we would like to. I was away with kids in Poland for NZ winter but Bryan said the house was freezing cold. Therefore we are moving to another hopefully warmer house in Richmond. So goodbye Grasmere, beautiful farm views and our neighboring cows xxx



Comments

Popular Posts