Happy New Year!

Early morning on the 1st of January we continue our road trip up the West Coast. The rain was still pouring but we did go to see Franz Josef glacier when it stopped raining for an hour or so. However the first day of 2017 we spent mainly driving with a few stops to rest. I absolutely fall in love with the beautiful beach full of driftwood in Hokitika. I could easily stay there all day long building up structures. It is a great playground for big and small and I think we enjoyed it as much as the boys did. Our next stop for the night was in surprisingly pretty Greymouth. I have never been there before but for some reason I had a totally different vision of this isolated town. The next day we head north to our final destination Nelson! Wooohooooo!!!



Comments

Popular Posts