Sailing Day 3

Our second night at sea was pretty much sleepless and full of anxiety whether we were going to make it or not. We went through a rough storm in the middle of the night that really freaked us out. The boat was on the angle and sail was almost touching the water so it was something we have never ever experienced before. I had to sit in weird places in the weirdest positions just to hold myself up. Plus I have never seen Bryan worried so much though he was in our cabin the whole time thrown around by the boat and I was right by the Capitan and seeing him rather calm for most of the time it made me calm too. However, I was still getting really worried when looking at this scary, dark sea and the thought that we don’t have life jackets or life raft made it even worse. The sea got calmer around 3am so I managed to sleep a bit but it was really filled with adrenalin night. Nonetheless, because we have been sailing the whole night we did managed to speed up our voyage and by the mid-day we finally arrived in beautiful Cartagena.

Comments

  1. Bez tratwy, bez kamizelek....dosc duze ryzyko.....
    Pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts