Australia 2006-2008


Ok so things have changed pretty much over night after living 6 months in Auckland we decided to move across the Tasman to Sydney. I loved living and working in Parnell but hell I was excited when I got brand new sticker in my passport with a kangaroo on it, which means: a temporary residency for AUSTRALIA.
We packed all over again and landed in Sydney on the 1st of October 2006. Plan was 1 year but of course plans change and we stayed two years.

I was unhappy to leave Australia (and its weather;) and most of all Bondi Beach where we were based while living in Sydney but moving back to New Zealand to study was alwyas our goal. Of course at the same time I was really happy for a new challange and stoked that I will have a chance to live in cold but spectactular South Island of NZ:)

Comments

Popular Posts