New Zealand a new Home:)



After over 3 months of travelling we finally reached our destination down under – New Zealand!!! Flight above New Zealand was just spectacular and what I remember the most from that time is just breath taking green hills and covered in snow white peaks of Southern Alps. Such a beauty! I couldnt believe I was moving there.Our final destination was Auckland but first we stayed with Bryan’s parents in Dunedin for a while and just explored Otago Peninsula which in fact is one of my favorite places in NZ. I couldn’t believe how close to town this wonderful place is and how much wild life lives there. I literally have seen more sea lions and seals than actually people! We have also travelled around South Island and did one of the best walks in the world Milford Trek which took nearly 4 days and was a highlight of the trip.


Comments

Popular Posts