Thailand, Slovenia and POLAND 2007

After a year and a half which was my longest time away from home we have finally went to Poland!!! Stopover in Bangkok was just for a couple of nights to break the journey and of course to hit the markets:)

From BKK we flew up to Vienna where we got picked up by our awesome Slovenian friends Vesna and Jaka that we met while travelling around New Zealand back in '06. Straight from the airport they took us to their beautiful country Slovenia where we stay at their place in Kranj. Vesna and Jaka were such a great hosts in just a few days they showed us quite a lot of the country and we both fall in love with Slovenia. It is such a diverse wee country in just a few hours we could be in few different neighbouring countries … but I guess that is not a novelty in Europe and I really , really lOvE this short distances between places.


…and then there was POLAND…eating, drinking, visiting lots of friends in Warsaw, Gdansk and even squeezing a wee trip to London for the weekend (or rather London shops for me;) We had such an amazing time I really didn’t want to leave beautiful Polish summer and all the people esp. Tymon my little nephew that I've met for the first time!!!

Comments

Popular Posts