Hollywood & Beverly Hills

All I can tell about these places is that they seem to be like a different planet, a planet that I never actually wanted to explore and was into it. I don’t really care about all this celebrities and their, lifes and fancy houses and seeing all the people getting all exited and crazy about all this stuff makes me laugh…WHY??? We went on a cheesy day bus but we have lasted only a couple of hours. For us it was more a way to see Los Angeles without keep changing the buses and wasting the day. Both of us had really enough of these fake places full of enormous amount of money everywhere. So we’ve been there, seen it, done it and we have no intentions to go back. Only regret is Disney World that would be a cool place to go and see but we run out of time and money.

Comments

  1. I love that picture where Bryan is jawning. One picture says more than 100 words.... :) Back to back country :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha yeah I know, we were both over this "Muppet Show";)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts