nasty polish winter

As much as I was excited about snow and -20 temperatures at the beginning especially around XMas time now it got to the point that I’m a little bit tired of it.

I want sun, summer, hot air and get rid of all this layers of jumpers, scarves and socks!!! I want to swim in the ocean and lay on the grass!!!

My whole family, neighbors and everyone else… I’d even say most of Polish people are battling flu of some kind. I was trying home methods for a while including vodka shots but unfortunately couldn't fight high fever and ended up on antibiotics plus a whole pile of different pills and syrups.

It’s not fun being stuck at home and lying in bed all day long when someone loves outdoors as much as me or Bryan. For him this nasty polish winter is especially hard to go through but thank god we have internet, books and movies for the very long evenings.

Nonetheless...I am very happy to be here with my family, although time is flying and only 3 more weeks left till we hit the road again.

Comments

Popular Posts