C A M B O D I A

Cambodia...Cambodia...Cambodia.....

Mixed emotions!!! Angkor Wat was definitely a highlight of the trip and the main reason why we decided to go to Cambodia on the first place. So it was worth it for this reason. However, I was gutted to get a food poisoning for nearly 3 days and probably that’s why I can’t tell that I enjoyed Cambodian food as much as I enjoy Thai cuisine. It's not as tasty but more or less similar.
In terms of timing we thought that we will spend there 2 weeks but we only stayed 10 days but both felt it was enough. Paying more than in Thailand for food, accommodation etc….and in US dollars wasn't ideal and I think this was the reason why we decided to leave a bit earlier.
  
Goodbye Cambodia!!!....see you...maybe..... On the bridge to Thai border.

Comments

Popular Posts