December


December has been incredibly busy for us and during this month we have been to so many new places and have seen so many new things. To make it quick we went to 3 different continents and 7 different countries, we had 4 flights and spent over 25 hours on a plane. I have lost the count on how many buses, minibuses, taxis, tuk tuks, trains and ferries we have traveled on. Though I am glad everything went more or less smoothly. Of course there was a few dramas, one very looooong and annoying train delay from Prague to Warsaw plus very dodgy bus ride from Trat to Bangkok. During the bus trip we actually had an argument with the bus driver who drove like a lunatic but refused to slow down.  I have to admit that as much as I hate flying and normally would prefer to take a bus, this time for the first time ever I wanted to be on the plane instead of that fucken bus. Glad that we made it safe and sound to Poland where we will stay till 19th of February.

Comments

Popular Posts