Should I stay or should I go - Decitions!



Oh dear ...just when I thought that all is going well and as planned there is always something unexpected popping out.
Flights to South America are booked, decision to leave New Zealand and move to Australia is made (was made) and suddenly I have to rethink everything and choose whether I want to have a kiwi passport or not and of course I do want it!.... but that means less time for traveling around South America not 9 but 4 months and I have to be back in New Zealand for another year to be eligible for citizenship. It would be wise to stay and wait as having a kiwi passport would be awesome plus it would be such a bonus in regards to my future travels and entering Australia. Therefore it looks like I might stay hear bit longer which of course is 'OK' with me as we talking about staying not somewhere else but here............

Comments

Popular Posts