India 2008 Part 2

It took me a while to go through all my photos from India which is way over a 1000 images and I found it really hard to select the best shots as I literally love most of them. I know it doesn’t sound too modest of me, but India is such an amazing place to photograph that everyone who goes there can bring some good shots. Even if technically some of them are bad the colors, vibrancy and especially the people make it all up. So here it is a few more shots from glorious city of, Jaisalmer, Varanassi, Agra and not so glorious but still interesting Delhi. Also majority of these photos are untouched by Photoshop coz I'm too lazy:)

Jaisalmer

VARANASI
Varanasi, out of all the places that I have visited in India blown me away the most. I felt like I’m in a different century or even in a totally different planet. Everything was just unique and beautiful in a different way that is normally considered as beautiful. In my opinion it is a must see destination on a trip to India and if I would have to pick only one place to go back to, that would be it. The first time when I saw how the bodies are cremated in burning ghats and then placed in Ganges I must admit I was pretty shocked but overall I'm tottaly in love with this holy city and I will definetly go back there one day.







Agra


Delhi

Comments

Popular Posts