Hello Queenstown

This time around our trip to Queenstown was more to relax and spent time together rather than usual hiking/exploring full on trip. Also this time of course we traveled with Monty for the first time and we were stoked how happy and calm he was. He might be a decent travel companion one day. Not only in the car but out in the restaurants, pubs and everywhere else where we went he was just so chilled and adjust right away.
While in Queenstown we booked three nights in a fancy (for our usual standards) hotel on the lake front looking towards the mountains. It was p e r f e c t !  It was so good to be back in this beautiful town. It is hard to believe that through my first 3 months of pregnancy Queenstown was my home and that's where I did my first pregnancy scans. I worked here and biked everywhere I can say I was a local for a short time. I miss living here a lot but deep inside I feel that one day we will be back here for longer. I have seen many beautiful places around the world where I could see myself "settling" but with Q'town the feeling was always the strongest that it could be IT:)


Comments

Popular Posts