Moving to Queenstown

After dreaming about living in Sydney one day (now done it!) my number two dream place to live was always beautiful Queenstown. It has been on my list of places I’d like to live ever since I went there in 2006. It is a bit like polish Zakopane (but not exactly). Sometime after decision was made that after South America I won’t be moving to Australia with Bryan, because I have to wait for my NZ citizenship I came with the idea of Queenstown. I didn’t really think much about the fact that I don’t really know there anyone and I didn’t really consider anything I just decided to go for it. Besides it’s like with many other situations/decisions in my life…just go with the flow:) And so when Bryan left to Australia at the beginning of July I started to look for work and flat in Queenstown. Not even a week later I found both. I packed and moved there within the next two days. I took the job straight away and sign the lease for the flat few hours after I saw it. Then quickly organised internet, electricity and stuff like that and the following day I moved in and went to work:)The place I have rented is a wee studio flat right by the lake which I can see from my window and the mountains are just everywhere around me. The airport is just behind maybe 10min walk so I have heaps of planes about to land and taking off above my roof.Evening view from my deck:)

Comments

Popular Posts