Making it homey


As much as I say I don’t collect things due to our lifestyle “on the move” I do have lots of stuff like books, clothes and little things that I keep taking with me no matter where we go. However because I always knew that I’m not moving to Queenstown for a long time I couldn't take all my stuff from Dunedin. Therefore my place here is very ‘modest’ in terms of decorations etc…but I still need to have some of my little bits and pieces that make my new home nice and cozy. And so what’s making the room homey? Well for me it is ALWAYS some family and friends pictures something on the walls so they are not empty and ‘cold’ looking. 
Colour is a huge part of my life, my style and I guess personality too, so adding some colorful bits and pieces makes such a huge change and creates ‘positive’ environment or a happy mood. Though all my things are in Dunedin I had few souvenirs from South America that made the trick for now:)And of course the views from my deck……

Comments

Popular Posts