UK 2002-2006

After I returned to Poland from Ireland my feet got itchy again...and so I went to England where I planned to stay for a couple of weeks however this couple of weeks turned to be 4 long years. London was a fun place, I have experienced so many new things and have learned heaps but at the same time it was really tough. It was definitely a place where for the first time I have experienced some hard work and had a lot of ups and downs. I have worked in the restaurant in central London 60 hours a week and every day after work I had to go to school for 3 hours to keep my student visa. Leaving home at 7am and getting home at 10pm wasn’t that much fun but I still managed to travel and go out party…a lot:)
View from my first room in Canary Wharf and the second one in Shepherds Bush.


Shortly before I left UK for New Zealand I've got reunited with my sis:)
In London I have also met a kiwi, my second half:)


Comments

Popular Posts