Goodbye



While Poland is getting more and more covered in the gold autumn leaves and the winter is coming closer, for us it means that the day when we have to leave is almost here. As usual it makes me feel extremely sad that once again I have to say goodbye to everyone and everything. Though I'm absolutely over the moon that this time I could stay here for so long. Of course I am super happy that we will be reunited with Bryan but I am ALWAYS sad to leave home. Here is a few special moments from the last week caught on the phone...


Beautiful last sunrise in Poland for a wee while...
...and that horrible moment of saying goodbyes at the airport:( Taking away a grandson from his grandfather isn't the nicest thing to do but unfortunately a part of life.
The only different thing this time around and something that made me (for the first time ever!) leave home with a bit of a smile was the fact that I'm taking my mum to Australia!!!! Yaaay! Super exited about that!

Comments

Popular Posts