Preggy selfies

A while ago I have been planning to do some kind of project where I would include my continuously growing pregnancy belly during this past 9 months. However because I have had a few obstacles along the way which include the fact that I had to move 3 times to a new house (and city) I just never got into it and didn't do anything the way I have imagined I will.
Nonetheless I did manage to record some of the changes I went through or at least my body over the last 9 months. Here is some of my self-portraits or how they call it these days ‘selfies’ that I have done.
I've tried to keep them not to cliché and so I avoided doing the silly one with the hand heart on the belly or tiny baby outfit on the belly. I personally don’t like them but many people seems to enjoy them and do them as a 'must' pregnancy shot. Of course I am not saying I have done something original or extraordinary here. As I actually found it hard to come up with some different idea of the pregnancy theme. However I’m happy that I managed to actually take my camera out of the bag and play around with the different settings and a remote in my handJ

Comments

Popular Posts