Hooker Valley, Mt. Cook and Tasman Glacier

Our original plan was to drive from Queenstown to West Coast and then via Arthur's Pass drop Bryan in Christchurch and Viola and I would drive south to Dunedin. However we had to change our plans because neither of us could drive without Bryan. I couldn't drive on learners without a New Zealand licence holder. Also Viola has a polish driving licence and she wasn't that confident driving on the left hand side of the road. It was too risky therefore we decided to change the route a bit, come back to Dunedin a bit earlier and skip West Coast but include Mt.Cook instead.
Hiking while pregnant is not an easy job I have to admit, but at the same time I feel blessed and really glad that so far my whole pregnancy was such an “easy ride”. I have been really active, had a lot of energy and never felt sick or too tired. However I did have to say no to a few walks and activities that I would normally do.... just in case.

Comments

Popular Posts