2013

Even though I am trying to convince myself I am not too superstitious I think I am a little bit. So earlier when I thought of 2013 being the year of our big trip around the world I felt that this number “13” is haunting me a wee bit. Anyway this year turned to be the best and simply superb and now it feels sad I’m saying adios to AMAZING 2013! It became the year in which I fulfilled one of my biggest dreams of traveling to South America. Almost the whole year was full of great adventures and beautiful moments, one very special was when me and Mr. B finally got married in Poland on the 9th of February:) and so we could conquer the world together as a newlywed but bear in mind our trip was NOT a honey moon. We traveled to all this beautiful places and the most important thing for me was that we did it together and we returned safe and sound to where we started. 

Thank you 2013 for being so good for us and I'm looking forward to the adventures of 2014 though not as a duo anymore but trio:)

Comments

Popular Posts