India 2008 Part 1

MUMBAI


First picture that I took on Indian soil was the view from my hotel room early in the morning on the 1st of November. This place freaked me out when I got there in the middle of the night but in the morning it just transferred and I just couldn’t believe that I am in INDIA, the place that I have dreamed of for so many years.


Then I took a dodgy taxi without rare mirrors and probably heaps more important bits and pieces that cars need and I moved to another hostel closer to the city centre, trip took over an hour and gave me the first taste of India. Mumbai terrified me but at the same time I was mesmerized by it's uniqueness.

GOA

After few days in Mumbai together with my cousin Jola that joined me for the rest of the trip and a newly met Roberta from Melbourne we took a long bus drive to Goa. Which of course was a totally different place and made me realized how diverse this country is and how little I will see of it in only 4 weeks time.

PUSHKAR

Images from Jaisalmer, Delhi and Varanassi In Part 2.

Comments

Popular Posts